For a limited time, Synergy sleep is giving away a FREE Holiday with every CPAP package!
*Offer not valid for NP plans.
Yes, I am interested in this offer!
What makes Synergy Sleep Different?
Synergy Sleep opened in 2014 with Sleep Health Foundation accreditation and services the Logan, Brisbane and northern Gold Coast regions. With many years experience helping patients with their sleep disorders, you can trust us to have the knowledge to support you with your diagnosis and treatment.
Synergy Sleep specialise in offering outstanding service and integrity to all our of patients, and are known for straight talking, from the initial enquiry to the final stages of treatment ( if required ) our main objective is focused on the patients and their therapeutic outcomes, so no matter how hard it is to get you on the road to better sleep and well being, we will stand behind you until you achieve a great nights sleep – every single night!
AFREE HOLIDAY?REALLY...HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply sign up and purchase CPAP package (*offer not valid for NP plans).
You'll receive a voucher for a FREE Holiday!
Yes, you'll receive a Holiday Gift Voucher that will allow you to book FREE Resort or Hotel Accommodation at destinations such as Port Douglas, Cairns, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & More!
Best of all, you have 24 months to lock in your dates from the time your Holiday Gift Voucher is activated.
For more information about this incredible offer, please click the button below and fill in the Enquiry Form!
Like any product or service on the market, our holiday promotion also has a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of, such as:
1. There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you’ll need to jump through to redeem.
2. Travel can be completed within 24 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
3. If you have more than one vacation incentive, they cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations. There must be at least 1 year gap between each vacation booked.
4. Group travel is NOT allowed, only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed.
5. These rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
6. All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
7. The user must reside at least 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice. For example, if you live in within 160km of Sydney, you can't book a Sydney hotel.
8. The incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.
The end user will have 24 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed.
9. A booking fee of $29.95 AUD per night is applicable to all hotel stays. This is an industry-standard and covers booking fees, local taxes, etc.