This mask simplifies full face therapy, with no forehead support, this mask gives you the feeling of freedom, but with secure support.
The AirFit F20 mask also gives you the added option to use to the AirTouch foam cushions without having to purchase a whole new mask system, so you can have the best of both worlds.
- New InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements, and tolerate misfitting
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
- Women’s for Her variant available for more tailored therapy
An easy fit for you
AirFit F20 has been specially designed to comfortably fit a wide range of faces. In ResMed 2016 international studies, AirFit F20 fit 96.5% of all patients tested. 1, 2, 3, 4 Regardless of your face shape or size, the silicone cushion has been crafted to adapt to your profile thanks to its uniquely contoured design. It aims to provide a secure fit and comfortable seal tailored to your therapy needs.
Patient tested and preferred
Extensively tested and designed to give you the best therapy experience, AirFit F20 is a popular choice among patients. Recent ResMed studies have shown that, when comparing against the current market-leading full face mask, 86% of all patients tested prefer the seal of AirFit F20.
A majority of patients also say they prefer AirFit F20 over the current market leader in terms of stability and ease of use.1 These features combine to deliver a comprehensively superior mask experience.