The new AirSense 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device. The AirSense 10Elite is also set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube.
Engineered to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the machine and press Start.
MyAir wireless communication will automatically send your therapy info to your smartphone for a daily review (if you want it to)
AutoRamp with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort, then, after detecting that you have fallen asleep, it gradually increases pressure to your prescribed clinical settings.
EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) allows the patient to feel more comfortable when exhaling, with settings of up to 3cm of pressure relief, and Fulltime or Ramp Only run times.
Just press start and go
Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and makes it easy for you to change comfort settings
- Built-in ambient light sensor. The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification for increased comfort1 throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ providing the ultimate in comfort.
- myAir* compatibility allows you to benefit from our online patient support program and receive coaching, feedback, and encouragement to help with your sleep therapy.
*Wireless communication depends on network availability