(Previously known as Weinmann)
Therapy flexibility for treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
With assistance from Forced Oscillation Technique (FOT), prisma20A reliably distinguishes between obstructive and central apnea. In response to events, the APAP therapy device automatically and continuously adjusts pressure exactly to your needs. Because the APAP modes can be combined with the gentle pressure relief softPAP, prisma20A offers a high degree of therapy flexibility and comfort.
Major features of prisma20A:
- Reliable technology (FOT) distinguishes obstructive sleep apnea from central sleep apnea
- With pressure relief softPAP
- High resolution therapy data for 14 days and detailed statistics for 365 days
- Improved compliance, thanks to comfort functions such as softSTART, autoSTART-STOP and therapy feedback
- Integrated tube heating prevents condensation in tube and mask
- Solid construction made to last.
- Lung Volume reporting
- Deep Sleep indication
- Respiratory instability reports
- Mask of Choice
- prismaAQUA and Heating tubing
The humidifier prismaAQUA is used with a therapy device to treat patients who complain of dry upper airways or cold respiratory air.
- prismaBAG premium
prismaBAG premium is high-quality and compact.
Because the bags were designed to match the shape of the prismaLINE devices exactly, they are surprisingly easy to handle even when filled with device, tube system and humidifier.
This German Brand is tried and trusted in all of Europe.